~The Fast Food Collab~ ~The Fast Food Collab~

Acid..

Let's put it this way..
If I were an acid junkie, I would probably LOVE this flash.
Every one I clicked was like an acid cartoon.
I'm sorry, it just wasn't my style. Some good animation though.

madness pico madness pico

Mass Destruction

You've taken two great things..

And destroyed them..

warioman728 responds:

It was rushed.

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

Those are some of the whitest kids I know..

Even though its just stick figures, thats some pretty kick-ass animation. And a good idea to make an animation about one of their skits. Make a few more and I'll definitely watch!

You Don't Love ME Anymore You Don't Love ME Anymore

Sweet!

You see? Now THAT is awsome!

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks, I worked really hard taking some pre-drawn artwork and moving it around to a song I didn't make and barely suits the theme. Much harder than the 6-month project that I wrote a 10-minute script for.

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

Nope

I was annoyed by a few things. I had to click some text, and not others, and when I clicked the text it would flash suddenly. And I guess it's just me, but I didn't really find it funny. Guess you have to be a big Pokemon fan. If I really wrote how I felt about this, the review would be deleted anyway. I'm sorry man. I'll check out some of your other stuff.
P.S. I won't rate it over there, I suppose you deserve the score for making so many (other) people laugh.
<<<<<<<

OrangePylon responds:

I don't recommend you check out my other stuff. X3 Unless it's Wooper's Adventure, that one is half-decent... but it's Pokémon again. :P

The text you have to click to advance is narrative. It wouldn't make sense to make you have to click during the voice acted bits.

To be honest, I'm not even that big a Pokémon fan myself, but I guess my Poké-obsessed childhood self helped me remember a lot. :P

Noooo, no, no! Reviews don't get deleted for being constructive! Tell me what you didn't like, expand on it. It's perfectly okay if you didn't like it; in fact it's often more interesting to read than the short 10s like the gleaming beacon of genius that is the one under you, and it helps me to make a better movie.

No, no again! :3 Vote how you feel; that's what the rating system is for -- to get the general opinion. I'm not going to cry if it drops a .01; I'm just very content that the score is in the 4s. Here, what level are you, 6? I probably have a higher voting power than you, I'll vote 0 for you!

There, (- 0.0010).

Thanks for the review. <3

Techu: Awesome!! Techu: Awesome!!

He would make it better..

Shame on you! Using Egoraptor's name and making THIS! Look man, you would get way more credit if you made it longer, funnier and just put Tenchu parody instead of, What if Egoraptor made it.

Stenchu 2 Stenchu 2

Tenchu: Stealth Assassins

I'm sorry, I just had to say something. If you were gonna make something like this you shouldn't have said it had anything to do with Tenchu. You missed the main point of the whole game and that is STEALTH. Why the hell did he slaughter all those mofos at the beginning? And when he raped Ayane and woke up in the old guys bed? Kinda freaked me out..

Tokey Episode 1 Tokey Episode 1

Now I know where Devyn gets his sense of humour!

Straight up hilarious! I love how Steve Irwin looked coked-out.

Emo Emo

Greetings

lmao, this would make a good greeting card!

No Remorse No Remorse

Hmm..

Amazingly people who think like this aren't always bullied kids. There has been 2 threats of a shooting at my school recently and both were by kids who just knocked someone the fuck out. The first was a kid who beat down some kid with brass knuckles then kicked 2 teachers in the face. The other was by some new guy who punched out a friend of mine for callin his gf a bitch. She is a bitch.. We've all known her since fifth grade. That kid just chose to associate with the wrong people. Anyways alot of people wanna hurt em and he threatened to shoot up the school. Funny thing is he don't got bullets. He was supposed to bring his (unloaded) gun and his buddy the bullets. lol, those fuckin losers.

Anyway nice job, I loved it. And to be honest, I laughed when the paper said, "Your a little bitch".